MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I have spoke to them and sent all the info and i got another e-mail saying that she has put it over to the Tech side in france and that she will contact me when she gets a reply but it can take up to 14 days

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I got 2 e-mails today and the ball is rolling -

E-MAIL 1
Dear Mr Riddle

Thank you for your patience.
Your request is currently with our France Support team to look into, I am sorry this has taken so long. I am currently awaiting further information from the French team and will notify you as soon as I have anything to provide you.

If you would like to speak to me, my contact details are below.

Kind regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-MAIL 2
Dear Mr Riddle

I have attached an image to this email. I have been asked by our Head Office to confirm if this is the sticker you are trying to source. Please let me know and I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards

Reaction score
The second email is particularly promising :)

If they do come back and say yes we can provide these stickers, we will need a list of names who require them and how many each person needs. Although for now we will just wait and see.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Spoke to them again today with alist of things and one was to chase this up.
They are waiting on a special devision getting back to customer services as this special devision is in france and is not ment to be used by customer services to gain information for public use but in this occasion they have done and they await to hear from them

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Got this reply about 10mins ago

----------------------------------------

Dear Mr Riddle,

Thank you for your reply.

I am glad you have been able to confirm we are looking for the correct sticker for the suspension unit. It occurred to us late last week that we should get some verification from you that we were looking for the correct stickers. A colleague of ours who works in the Renaultsport factory in Dieppe has searched for the stickers on-site but we do not hold spares in Dieppe. He has now taken steps to try and source the stickers directly from our supplier Sachs.

We are very sorry this process is taking so long but this is not the type of query we get everyday from customers. In fact this is the first time we have had a query about the Sachs stickers. We fully understand why you want the stickers as your suspension units have been or are being refurbished. Rest assured our colleagues in France are working hard to try and source some replacement stickers for you. At this stage we are unable to guarantee a successful outcome but we will keep trying.

Thank you again for your patience with this enquiry, and please know I will provide you with any further details once received. Seasons greetings Mr Riddle.

Kind regards

Reaction score
That's great news!

I'd be interested in a replacement set. Mine are pretty minging and that doesn't sit well with my OCD cleaning habits.

Thanks for your time in pursuing this.

James.

Reaction score
I second that ^^

Thank you Marc for persisting in the enquiry as I did start the thread but have had no reply from Sachs in Germany :(

Reaction score
When I got my sachs serviced a while back i decided to re-create some ready to stick back on. So I created the artwork and they are as near as possible. If anyone is interested I could see about getting some made, obviously the serial numbers wouldn't be right, but if you're not bothered by that then there shouldn't be an issue. Anyway if you're interested PM me and there is enough interest then I will see about getting some made up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry guys my inbox was full, it's now clean so send me a PM if you're interested. If I get a decent amount of names down then I'll see about getting some printed on vinyl.

Reaction score
That's great thanks very much!^
I will keep you in mind and see what comes of MarcR's effort with Renault themselves as we still await more info.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Got another e-mail on friday evening from renault
- ----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your patience.

I am just emailing you to provide you with an update that Sach's have been in contact and have requested a copy of the sticker which we have sent them. We are now waiting on a response from Sach's. We expect to receive a response soon and I will be in contact with you again.

If you would like to speak to me, my contact details are below.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good work Marc.

I removed mine when i resprayed the dampers, put them in a safe place, mother thought they were rubbish, gone for good!

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
New Update as of 12/1/12

--------------------------------------

Hello Mr Riddle

Thank you very much for your ongoing patience during the investigation of your request. I have requested another update and I am very sorry to say that there is no feedback for the moment from our contact in Dieppe and also all the team is outside for testing this week. On this note, we will need to wait until next week for any further updates.

Once again I do apologise for any inconvenience and I will be in contact again with further information.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Hello Mr Riddle

Thank you for your ongoing patience.
I have received an update on your request from our Dieppe contact who has acknowledged it has already taken some time to locate the stickers, and apologies for this. I am sorry to say that there is also a possibility we will not be able to obtain these suspensions stickers. However on a positive note I have also been informed that this is "not a classical process" and that you may receive a good surprise in the future. While your enquiry is still open with our team in Dieppe, and it may still be possible to obtain these stickers, it is understood that is may not be on a normal timescale that we can perceive, as in may take considerably longer.

Your contact details have remained with our Head Office and contact in Dieppe, so please know that when we do receive further information you will be contacted, either by myself or our Head Office.

I am very sorry that this has taken so long however; please know that your enquiry is still being investigated, however there currently is no timeframe as to when and if we can possibly source these suspensions stickers. If you do have any future questions or queries about Renault UK products or services, I will be more than happy to assist you personally, my contact details are below.

Kind regards