Reaction score
trophychick said:
nig63 said:
My trophy had a starting problem had to be towed in to dealers in the end they put a new tdc sensor and wiring and has been fine ever since .

How long did that take? and what is a tdc sensor? were they efficent and helpful? sorry for all the questions but any info I can get may be ammunition!

x

It took months of non starting but starting second attempt to not starting for 10-15 minutes lots of letters to dealers on returning the car and getting my money back . Got help off here and was told tdc sensor made them change it .

Reaction score
g40steve
2 weeks in the sun sounds about right!!

Some of my (non car enthusiast) friends have been saying to ask for another car! At this moment if I never have to look at /hear about/ conatct/visit any renault place of business ever ever again I might just retain my sanity. However we got the trophy because I totally love it and I am worried that it will never be the same agian when/if I finally get it back. I really can't see me wanting any other renault vehicle in place of it either. :?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
write to Bernard Oliver CEO of RS, Roland Bouchara MD of Reno and Yann Vincent Director of Quality.... you'll soon get results.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
write to Bernard Oliver CEO of RS, Roland Bouchara MD of Reno and Yann Vincent Director of Quality.... you'll soon get results.

Where?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Roland and Yann:
Renault UK Ltd
The Rivers Office Park
Denham Way
Maple Cross
Rickmansworth
Hertfordshire
WD3 9YS

Bernard @ Dieppe - I dont have that address, should be on the reno site somehere though.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve said:
Cue correcting someone's spelling/grammar? That's rich! :lol:

HaHa, Cue, pot, black mmmm.

Cue thanks for that by the way, think i'll be needing soon.

Reaction score
Cue said:

Hi Thanks,
I have already e-mailed Roland Bouchara and a whole heap of other people from renault - I got their addresses here - some did not work but some seemed to get through.

see here

http://rage-uk.info/Direct%20action.htm

I have also written a letter of complait to Pam Kaur who has been our contact at Renault UK and her address is the same one you give for Roland and Yann. I could certainly send another letter to Bernard and Yann. Do you really think they will be bothered by one wee lassie and her hot hatch when they obviously have very important roles to play in making Renault the shining examle of customer service and manufacture that it is today????,

Anyway - worth a go.

I have posted a similar thread on scoobynet (larger circulation) and someone suggested which? consumer afairs who I have now contacted too.

I am so stressed out by this I am not really getting any work done today at all.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve said:
Cue correcting someone's spelling/grammar? That's rich! :lol:

I blame my laptops keyboard - misses out letters all the time, plus I'm lazy when it come to copy checking......

Think worse case senario.... if it were to go legal for any reason, having a paper trail is invaluable, plus the more times we let the top boys know what's happing in 'their' dealership network the greater the likely hood of them doing something about it - if no one says anything then everything must be tickedyboo.

And that website is brilliant..... if i'd only have known about that a fortnight back..... everyone in Renault would know about the issue!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
g40steve said:
^^^^ whats the problem jules????

This Steve

http://cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/viewtopic ... 2&start=15

Little bit my own fault for leaving it so long, but then again i was told time wasn't a problem and if so should have been noticed and sorted by the original dealer when it was supergarded (i know dirty word)
Sorry for the thread hijack.

Attachments

• phppih3K3AM.jpg
    phppih3K3AM.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 646
Reaction score
Problem still going on.
Car been in dealers 134 days now.
Still don't have a date for this problem to be resolved
still haven't got a sport courtesy model
had one letter from renault that didn't really put our minds at rest.
Have no idea when I will ever get my car back.
Never ever ever buying a renault again.
Totally disillusioned with the terrible service I have recieved.
why make a car and have no spare parts available?? It is total madness.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
trophychick said:
Problem still going on.
Car been in dealers 134 days now.
Still don't have a date for this problem to be resolved
still haven't got a sport courtesy model
had one letter from renault that didn't really put our minds at rest.
Have no idea when I will ever get my car back.
Never ever ever buying a renault again.
Totally disillusioned with the terrible service I have recieved.
why make a car and have no spare parts available?? It is total madness.

no luck or responce from the letters?

That's dogdice. Do you want me to pop to the dealers with the basebat bat in hand? lol I'd be livid, totally sympathise with you.

Reaction score
This is nuts we should all wright to Renault UK supporting trophychick my letter goes today. Lets see if we can make a difference .

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
nig63, i'm totally with you on this - as a collective force we hold a fair bit of power. we have around half (ish) of all trophy owners registered. That's a hell of a lot of support (ok in numbers terms is not exactly enough to change the government but percentage terms it's a voice)

I'm going to start a poll on here - dedicated to this topic. vote and post your comments, this will then be sent with a letter to the Renault and Renaultsport top cats. We'll see if that helps.