Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
ive got the enzo. didn't know they had the 308 GTB as an option, on the back of the box it's just the current line up i think.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
ive got the enzo. didn't know they had the 308 GTB as an option, on the back of the box it's just the current line up i think.

You get free cars these days!!!!!!???????????? Going to have to start making the trip to shell Didcot :)

Reaction score
The 182 doesn't fall into the 220 bracket.....got a car tax renew letter from DVLA and the emissions are approx 195. that also means that we wont have to pay the higher congestion charge fee.

As for petrol the garages round here range from 107p for tesco 99oct petrol to 113p for BP Ultimate. They have been that price fro months now.........only gonna go up after the budget fall out! :cry:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
DaveTrophy said:
Gazza said:
I havent got a toy yet :cry:

Will have to ask next time

Have you been putting in more than 30 litres of V-Power at a time?

How long has this been running. I have filled the car up 4 times in the last 2 weeks, form empty, I should have a Ferrari Fleet by now :evil:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah that bullshit lol, tempted to go back with receipts and demand satisfaction!

Reaction score
This is getting daft..

Not only are the pump prices spriralling (with no sign of the increases stopping) .. but I couldn't find any high octane this morning, despite trying three forecourts. Now running my first ever tank of 95 through the Trophy :evil:

Reaction score
Till operator at Shell said they'd previously run out of everything so were filling up with regular unleaded first. She didn't know when the next delivery of v-power was due [-X

No problems like this around your way Cue?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i know they've run out of diesel.. going to fill up with vpoer tomorrow for the trip down to FCS... will see if they have any in stock...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
When i first passed my test petrol was 32p a litre :)

That's filling it up for about £14 instead of about £60 :(

Reaction score
V-Power now at 112.9p around my way again. Last time I mentioned the petrol price at the same level was in March 2008 when crude oil was at $97 per bbl. Today crude is just below $80 per bbl. This means it's not just the government ripping us off........

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Poo, I was planning on getting an Evo next year or two. Its not looking good is it.

Reaction score
reboot said:
V-Power now at 112.9p around my way again. Last time I mentioned the petrol price at the same level was in March 2008 when crude oil was at $97 per bbl. Today crude is just below $80 per bbl. This means it's not just the government ripping us off........

Isn't that a sign that it probably IS the govt who is ripping us off?.. Else firms would be undercutting one another by greater margins - I'm guessing that fuel tax is likely to be higher than it was?.. Just tried to find out but there was nothing obvious enough in the limited time that I have to think about this post!

Reaction score
I dont even think about it anymore, i just put super in and pay for it :(