Reaction score
Custom exhausts just go through the roof when it is titanium.

Some of the civic exhausts can cost be very costly check vtecdirect out.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
You all know this is top trumps :wink:[attachment=0:18uq0b6c]orbisoud 2 017.jpg[/attachment:18uq0b6c]

I'm suprised you've not all formed a disorderly queue for Streetfighters.

Thanks for the plug Julz, i'll be taking it off next week :cry: :cry: :cry: will be a sad day :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
SharkyUK said:
Cue said:
prospeed.... yes.
Yes mate - Charlie at ProSpeed. I would recommend him. His work is top-notch and his aftersales, too. I find it strange that shiftspark has heard negatives about Charlie's work as he's such a perfectionist and will think nothing of taking/keeping the car in if he's not 100% happy with his work!

My good lady's previous 172 had a ProSpeed exhaust and it was sublime. My Trophy is making the short journey down there in the New Year.

This is the thread might be a one off though

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthre ... eed&page=5

Reaction score
Trophy No.
shiftspark said:
SharkyUK said:
Cue said:
prospeed.... yes.
Yes mate - Charlie at ProSpeed. I would recommend him. His work is top-notch and his aftersales, too. I find it strange that shiftspark has heard negatives about Charlie's work as he's such a perfectionist and will think nothing of taking/keeping the car in if he's not 100% happy with his work!

My good lady's previous 172 had a ProSpeed exhaust and it was sublime. My Trophy is making the short journey down there in the New Year.

This is the thread might be a one off though

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthre ... eed&page=5

Thanks for the link mate. Could well be a one-off, maybe not. I know nobody's perfect and people have bad days but I must say that this is the first I've heard such a bad report on his work. Doesn't sound like Charlie at all!

Hand on heart, I'd be happy to recommend ProSpeed and think you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't at least pick up the phone and make a few enquiries (if you're in the market for a new exhaust system).

Reaction score
SharkyUK said:
Thanks for the link mate. Could well be a one-off, maybe not. I know nobody's perfect and people have bad days but I must say that this is the first I've heard such a bad report on his work. Doesn't sound like Charlie at all!

Hand on heart, I'd be happy to recommend ProSpeed and think you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't at least pick up the phone and make a few enquiries (if you're in the market for a new exhaust system).

Thought I'd seen some pics somewhere but cant find them.

I have seen Cue's exhaust and thats fine so I would use prospeed myself.

Dont want to ruin the guys reputation when I have had nothing done by him :oops: :D

Reaction score
hoolio said:
You all know this is top trumps :wink:[attachment=0:3liqyflw]orbisoud 2 017.jpg[/attachment:3liqyflw]

I'm suprised you've not all formed a disorderly queue for Streetfighters.

Was hoping no one had seen this, then get it for a right steal... :lol:

Reaction score
I watched about 10 youtube videos last night, after reading this thread... Orb sounds great.. mind you the Yozza sounds tasty too but I don't know if perhaps it would be a little too much for me... I need to hear them both in the flesh. Mind you, I was planning to wait until the standard exhaust rusts.. I don't know if I can hold out though..!!! :?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I must get a vid done of mine as i'm convinced it sounds better than any of the clips i've seen.

But i would say that wouldn't i :)

Reaction score
^^ You should also make it to a future meet so that I can appreaciate the exhaust in all it's glory.. (starting to wonder if you're just a Trophy fantasist Julz and you really drive a 1.2 or something :lol: :^o :wink: )

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quik5i1ver said:
^^ You should also make it to a future meet so that I can appreaciate the exhaust in all it's glory.. (starting to wonder if you're just a Trophy fantasist Julz and you really drive a 1.2 or something :lol: :^o :wink: )

Blimey it's taken you a long enough time, i'm not even real, check out my avatar :D

Reaction score
D'oh, I swear I saw a guy who looks much like you the other day though... :wink: To be fair, if I had hair like that I wouldn't go to meets either.. :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
And you're right i've not got a trophy :(

It's this

Attachments

• Ship1024.jpg
    Ship1024.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
what about the Scorpion RS192 Exhaust ?? Is that anygood?? Its ment to add good power!!?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Think they're ok, Jonc has one and rates it. I wouldn't buy any exhaust on claims of extra bhp, i suspect the most even the best would gain is pretty negliable which means you have to select it on build quality, weight, how it looks and sounds.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Think they're ok, Jonc has one and rates it. I wouldn't buy any exhaust on claims of extra bhp, i suspect the most even the best would gain is pretty negliable which means you have to select it on build quality, weight, how it looks and sounds.

Quality advice, couldn't have put it better myself