Reaction score
I want to get a new exhaust for my Trophy, but after reading all the posts on here, still cant decide between the following 3.

The K-Tec Ultra Performance 182 Exhaust System (Supersports Version)

The Yozzasport Clio182 Catback System

or the Janspeed 182 Stainless Steel Exhaust

I have been quoted £430 for the K-tec exhaust, supplied and fitted.

Please could you post your views on which is better in terms of sound, quality and looks etc.

Cheers

Reaction score
Yeh ive seen the orbisoud and it looks awsome but well out of my price range!! Does the yozzasport still sound decent without a decat cause i want the car to remain road legal??

Reaction score
I wish my would hurry up and break some I can get one. You seem stuck between the same choices as me, I kepy swaying towards the yozzasport though, I've never heard bad words about the quality of it.

Reaction score
I've heard g40steve's yozzasport system and can definitely recommend it - sounded awesome. I'll be getting the yozzasport towards the end of the month.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
How about the custom exhaust route? There's a great place down here in South Wales... :lol:

Reaction score
If its the same people as the ones posted on cliosport they are none to happy with the fit of their prospeed exhausts although I think it may be fitted to a 16 valver.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
prospeed.... yes.
Yes mate - Charlie at ProSpeed. I would recommend him. His work is top-notch and his aftersales, too. I find it strange that shiftspark has heard negatives about Charlie's work as he's such a perfectionist and will think nothing of taking/keeping the car in if he's not 100% happy with his work!

My good lady's previous 172 had a ProSpeed exhaust and it was sublime. My Trophy is making the short journey down there in the New Year.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
PeterGinger said:
How much for a prospeed one? What choices are there? etc

Take a look at their website mate - gives some idea... http://www.pro-speedexhausts.com/

As it's custom you can tailor it to your requirements. Big noise, stealth, cat-back, de-cat, dual exit, single exit... best bet is to ring up and have a chat. Don't quote me on this but I believe a stainless steel system with 100% guarantee (for a 182) was around the £450 mark. Best to drop Charlie a line though to be honest...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
PeterGinger said:
Cheers mate. I'll remember when I need one. I thought custom made exhausts cost over £2000?
Yes mate... they can be costly, depends what you want doing. The one I'm looking at having made is probably going to be around the £1k mark and my good lady's custom Type-R exhaust around £1.4k.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
You all know this is top trumps :wink:[attachment=0:25s5u51o]orbisoud 2 017.jpg[/attachment:25s5u51o]

I'm suprised you've not all formed a disorderly queue for Streetfighters.

Attachments

• orbisoud 2 017.jpg
    orbisoud 2 017.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 34