One just cropped up on eBay

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ide LOVE a Blue V6 mk2.... In my "collection"....
Theres one on PHeads at the moment that's tempting me....
Shall I shant I...
But ive no more room,,,,, doh...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
There's a lovely blue V6 for sale on eBay down in Cornwall. I just think they have probably topped out on price which is a bit of a concern

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I just think they have probably topped out on price which is a bit of a concern
I was just about to say the same. Having kept an eye on prices (a bit) they seem to have hit a wall at the moment in terms of appreciation. I'd love to get behind the wheel of a V6 again and have one on the driveway or in the garage.

Reaction score
Yes there's half a dozen around £30k + that have been sitting with dealers for quite a long time now. They are a very niche car and odd ball in many ways. A real eye full which is probably the main selling point but limited market appeal when you look what's out there for that sort of money. I would love one just to add to what I've got but I'm not sure I would want my £30k sat in one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
There's a lovely blue V6 for sale on eBay down in Cornwall. I just think they have probably topped out on price which is a bit of a concern

That's the same one on PHeads that's tempting me,, pity is miles away from me...
Phew its now sold..... I can sleep tonight...
And yes I agree on the topping out of values,, then again, I remember a very similar conversation some 5 years ago about Porsche 964Rs,s, and 996GT3,s / RS,s.. And look at them NOW.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I agree Dave. Can't believe I had every RS Ford made in the late 70s and 80s. Then again in the late 90s, never imagined what they would be selling for now or I'd have kept them all !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeah the Ford's prices are going mental S2 rs turbos and the fiesta rs turbos getting big numbers now

Reaction score
I'm wondering if I've got space for a Trophy (or a Williams 1). The thing is, I'll have to move on my Sierra Cosworth if I do. Not sure if I can do that.

Reaction score
Keep the Cossie! regret selling mine, definitely the car I miss the most.Although you will have more fun driving a trophy. It just makes me giggle each time i drive it.

Reaction score
Keep the Cossie! regret selling mine, definitely the car I miss the most.Although you will have more fun driving a trophy. It just makes me giggle each time i drive it.

Yeah, I agree mate. It's just a shame we can't have a fleet of fun cars. The Sierra is epic and if I sold it I doubt I'd be able to afford another one in a few years time with the way the prices are going. Sometimes you just get thoughts of playing in something newer than a car from the 80's.