Reaction score
In conjunction with cliosport.net we are looking to organise a reduced cost group buy for the fully fitted RS2 package, aiming to prep the cars in early 2011.

We have already have 3 confirmed names; however I would like to gauge the interest that is out there - talk to me :D

We've also considered having some little laser engraved plaques added to the manifolds that would be unique to your car number - I know T owners go mad for that sort of thing ;)

Reaction score
Cooooool a plaque!!!im going mad :shock: Tom shall I put my name down on CS? What sort group buy reduction are we looking at?

Cheers

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
This sounds good. So for £1500 you get the kit fully fitted at JMS and a remapping session at RS Tuning? If you already have the mounts fitted do you get a further discount?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Tom, I'm pretty interested in this (especially since you mentioned the customised plaque lol).
The timing is key for me.. Mid april is when I'd have the money.. Is that too far away to be considered as part of the group buy?

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ok, you may have just convinced me in this GB Tom. Before I say im in I need to know a rough idea of the date.

Ben

Reaction score
End of jan preferably for me ... would like to tie it in with some servicing work if possible too :wink:

Reaction score
Ok great stuff, right well I would look to take a small commitment deposit of around £50.00 to start with, during mid to late January.

Then the group buy will be closed and you'll be the only ones entitled for the price. We can then move forward with people who can afford the kit straight away, and people such as yourself Aucky, can wait until you can afford it.

How does that sound?

Reaction score
im intrested in this aswell.cant commit for another month though.

would be for parts supplied only.and sorry to be cheeky but if the fitted/mapped kits are not £1600 on the groupbuy but £1500 then is there a difference from £1180 supplied.

many thanks

Reaction score
I should be able to do something with the parts only option like that.

(Make sure it's fitted and mapped by someone who knows what they are doing!)

I will also need car numbers off the trophy owners.

Reaction score
I may be interested in this too! I've been keeping my eye on this kit for a while and this may be a good time to do it. I'm definitely keeping the T now, so it's a new Exhaust system for Christmas, Cambelt just after Christmas, and maybe rs2 in the new year.

I'm going to have a think about it now being as the you're keeping the group buy open over Christmas, but I am certainly very keen, especially with the option of a numbered plaque! lol

Reaction score
By the way, we can do you a heavily discounted cambelt change at the same time should you be interested as much of the labour involved in the cambelt service is the same as fitting the RS2. That would also give us a chance to ensure everything is hunkey dorrey timing wise and ready for further development. :twisted:

Reaction score
trophy380 said:
I may be interested in this too! I've been keeping my eye on this kit for a while and this may be a good time to do it. I'm definitely keeping the T now

I'm going to have a think about it now being as the you're keeping the group buy open over Christmas, but I am certainly very keen, especially with the option of a numbered plaque! lol

:lol: Exactly same sittuation as me . . . except I'm undecided with keeping the T :oops: :?

Reaction score
Well look at it this way, it's completely reversible within 3 hours so if you are a complete fool and consider parting ways with the T you would be able to recoup a large part of the manifold cost etc as a kit! ;)