Reaction score
tom@JMS said:
[quote="Sam_K":1wu33akk]Im planning to get it early next year. I need that sound in my life!

Ah there you are ^ - I wondered if 'Sam' the trophy owner I have been speaking with would be on here :)[/quote:1wu33akk]

Damn, my cover has been blown :shock:

I am hoping for the end of January mate so hopefully this fits in with your potential group buy :wink:

Reaction score
Sam_K said:
[quote="tom@JMS":1o2r9r6t][quote="Sam_K":1o2r9r6t]Im planning to get it early next year. I need that sound in my life!

Ah there you are ^ - I wondered if 'Sam' the trophy owner I have been speaking with would be on here :)[/quote:1o2r9r6t]

Damn, my cover has been blown :shock:

I am hoping for the end of January mate so hopefully this fits in with your potential group buy :wink:[/quote:1o2r9r6t]

Sam - are you a student these days?

Reaction score
marrow said:
Sam - are you a student these days?

I graduated in July, started my new job about a month ago so im wasting every penny I earn on the trophy for the time being!lol. Just had some bits done but I will update the register with info.

Has your car seen any rain yet since you have had it detailed :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sir_Dave said:
Detailing = gay :wink:

Now that's very easy for the owner of a 172k miler track toy to say, I seem to remember your previous one being quite spangly. :)

Reaction score
Detailing = prolonging the life of your car? :D

i.e. assisting the prohibition of rust as one point..

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Sir_Dave said:
Detailing = gay :wink:

Now that's very easy for the owner of a 172k miler track toy to say, I seem to remember your previous one being quite spangly. :)

I cleaned it once in 12k lol ... it was polished by the previous owner so much that i didnt need to clean it :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
tom@JMS said:
Stop spamming you lot!

Eh? Spamming is not frowned upon here, in fact it's obligatory and a good tool for keeping G40steve in his place :)

Reaction score
Hey Tom, can you tell me about the 'RS2 EXTRA'? I've heard a few people mention it but don't know if they're just referring to the RS2 or if it is a different product?

Reaction score
trophy380 said:
Hey Tom, can you tell me about the 'RS2 EXTRA'? I've heard a few people mention it but don't know if they're just referring to the RS2 or if it is a different product?
The extra brings the plenum closer to the front creating more length and more power iirc

The only difference is you have to modify the slam panel to create room and also room for movement. You also need to run bonnet pins

Reaction score
Trophy No.
tom@JMS said:
Stop spamming you lot!
No CS police here..
ANARCHY
john%20lydon.jpg

Reaction score
I've copied & pasted the entire product info guide from JMS into here for everyone to view:

RS2: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9742

RS2 Extra is still in development, so no point copying that thread over, but the JMS info is as follows:

Just a little insight into further developments here at JMS.

We are pushing forward the development of the next incarnation of the already popular RS2 manifold solely aimed at achieving 200bhp & 160 ft/lbs across the RPM range (with the same very linear Torque curve) exceeding equivalent ITBS kits.

As usual the kit implements the standard cars electronics parts & systems retaining the oem smooth idle, start & MPG - and other systems such as CC & Excellent MPG.

The downside of the kit is that it needs the removal of the scuttle panel, the bonnet catch & the fitment of aerocatches due to the revised size of the manifold. In that sense it represents a more significant change to the cars mechanical composition than the standard fitment RS2.

We are also looking at providing a composite bonnet with the kit so that you do not need to have holes cut in your original bonnet. The kit is a simple upgrade from a RS2 Kit with a few added components, and as usual will represent excellent value compared to existing solutions.

RS2%20Xtra_2.jpg

Reaction score
Hi guys, I really like the look of this and as the engine I have is standard would mean good value for money. My question was if anyone had had quotes for insurance with this mod. I am already paying £600 pa due to 6 (silly) points.

I will probably ring to see on Monday and update on here for reference.

Good stuff,

Nick

Reaction score
Good question, I thought I would just breakdown the list of what the package offers individually and let them come up with the difference in price.

Any thoughts?