Reaction score
From what I can see from CS forum there's a massive waiting list for them!! Think a group buy is out! I don't think theres any movement in the price either.

Awesome piece of kit! but has one major floor! It's difficult enough to check the oil on the F4R with a standard inlet, but according to JMS it's even more difficult with the RS2 on!! Looks almost impossible to me!

Reaction score
Sir_Dave said:
[quote="steve f":3e1za0yv]There no plans or plans been put forward for a group buy on this ?

Why would they to do a GB when they cant keep up with demand anyway lol.

Selling like hot cakes!![/quote:3e1za0yv]

I prefer my puddings warm and cakes cold...

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments, totally relevant & intelligent questions too which makes a change from cliosport!!

I'll tackle a couple of questions now while I have a chance, any others you may have just drop me an email: info@jmstuning.co.uk

First up - group buys - I am considering setting one up in the new year, so watch this space.

Airflow issues - non existent; the manifold performs by being incredibly nonrestrictive & efficient, if you had a lack of airflow to a particular cylinder you would know it, not only through the development CFD etc - but the car would make no where near the figures it does!

With regard to the website, your right its comically bad at the moment, however we are moving to a new workshop this week and have invested a lot of time and £age into new facilities & services; website included.

Thanks again for all the positive comments :)

Oh and heres another tasty sounding vid :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isOWYLQo ... re=related

Reaction score
Trophy No.
tom@JMS said:
First up - group buys - I am considering setting one up in the new year, so watch this space.
Come to cliotrophy first ;)
I'm thinking about blowing my april bonus on this lol.

MonkeyKnifeFight said:
Jms's 182 made 191.6 from 166.9 the 182 was also decatted
I think I remember tom saying a decat was necessary for fuelling issues.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
"a decat was necessary"

That's interesting and also a real bummer as it won't work with the Orbisoud if that's true.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
"a decat was necessary"

That's interesting and also a real bummer as it won't work with the Orbisoud if that's true.

Jules - at last, a good reason to get yourself a decent exhaust? :wink:

Reaction score
aucky said:
Come to cliotrophy first ;)
I'm thinking about blowing my april bonus on this lol.

I think I remember tom saying a decat was necessary for fuelling issues.

Trophy owners!? spending money on things other than cleaning products and overpriced tyres! :shock: :D

Nope, not true about the decat I'm afraid chap, it simply allows the car to generate more gogo! No fueling issues once the car is properly calibrated.

Reaction score
Hi Mate; a maximum of two weeks at the moment.

I hand make, and fit every kit myself, so each one is built to a customers spec (colour etc) and that is what dictates the turnaround times. I need the car for 2-3 days to carry out the fitting and the road testing to ensure everything is Hunkey Dorey, and then away you go.

Reaction score
2 weeks! Thats a lot quicker than i thought it would be! Does that 2-3 days include the re-map at RS tuning?

Reaction score
Trophy owners!? spending money on things other than cleaning products and overpriced tyres! :shock: :D

ha ha ha ha love it. will you be about early Wed tom (8ish) ? picking a mate up for Heathrow

Reaction score
trophy380 said:
2 weeks! Thats a lot quicker than i thought it would be! Does that 2-3 days include the re-map at RS tuning?

No, we complete the fitting and then it is your responsibility to organise a mapping slot directly with Paul @ RSTuning so that you can find a time / date that suits you, of course there is however no extra payment required as the £1700.00 cost includes the parts, the fitting and the live mapping.

With regard to the manifold and the stock map - the car actually runs fine, however it should not be pushed hard as the top end of the RPM really leans out with the replacement manifold.

Yes I will be around on Wed early if you want to pop by, I will more than likely be painting / bolting ramps to the floow :cry:

Just out of interest have you guys seen all of the information on the kit, or would you like me to post it up here?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
tom@JMS said:
Hi Mate; a maximum of two weeks at the moment.

I hand make, and fit every kit myself, so each one is built to a customers spec (colour etc) and that is what dictates the turnaround times. I need the car for 2-3 days to carry out the fitting and the road testing to ensure everything is Hunkey Dorey, and then away you go.

I thought you just say around drinking cups of tea whilst James did all the work ;-)
If you could post up all the info here that would be great as those of us without CS membership cannot access the JMS section over there.

Good news about the decat though I thought it unlikely. You say a decay allows more go so a sports cat will restrict performance? In what respect?

Reaction score
If you've got a sports cat that's all you need. The reason a decat is common is that it is usually the cheapest option for the customer, it's not essential. I'll move some info across late, really should be watching F1!

Reaction score
Just to reiterate what people have said it is a cracking piece of kit. I was taken out at a meet and it is fantastic. What really hits you is the amount of extra power available lower in the rev range. As many people say it is average power that really defines an engines usability and not peak power, and the RS2 certainly increases both!

Now i have a job its only a matter of time Tom till i come a knocking!