Reaction score
Rich, but he is only to willing to refund\replace. (top bloke)

The contacts that are missing (seem to be missing) are on the wiring loom attached to the car and not on the actyual stalk, the stalk looks fine though you can see the inards on one end of the body that are not visible on the replacement stalks on other peoples photos.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Much more likely thats its a faulty/wrong stalk. It should look exactly the same as the one you took off apart from the extra bezel.

Reaction score
the end that slides into the locating cage (the big square bit, that is not visible until taken out) if you look on the standard stalk 'arse end' it is completly sealed, but the intermittant one that i have has gaps in one of the end plates that allow you to see the metal conducting plate thing that is switched via the stalks upperty downty clickety clock movement (wipers on/off/inter).

if this is making no sense i'll post a pic.

wheres the best 'free' place to upload a pic?

cheers.

Reaction score
Dsturbed said:
the end that slides into the locating cage (the big square bit, that is not visible until taken out) if you look on the standard stalk 'arse end' it is completly sealed, but the intermittant one that i have has gaps in one of the end plates that allow you to see the metal conducting plate thing that is switched via the stalks upperty downty clickety clock movement (wipers on/off/inter).

if this is making no sense i'll post a pic.

wheres the best 'free' place to upload a pic?

cheers.

Clear as mud Dsturbed!

I think you're going to need that picture. Best free place is right below here. Choose File, Add Attachment, Submit.