Reaction score
Im sure Nik wouldnt have wanted to add a 'Williams' section on this site if he didnt want williams owners here.

You are very hostile. I wonder why?

Reaction score
Enlighten us all, i'm sure you will soon.

And talk about calling a kettle black.

You come on here slag the Clio Trophy off amd tell us just how good your Williams and mr2 are like we all care.

I'm just glad i don't have to buy a knackered mr2 as a run about.

hyb

Reaction score
The 'williams' section is on the site so that you can go dictate how super smashing great your car is in that section, not hijacking every available thread with your usual crap

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Discussion related to the Clio Williams should be posted in the 'Mk1 Clio' section of the forum

Discussion related to any other vehicle not covered under the predefined forum section should be posted in the 'Other Marques' section.

Please keep threads on topic and in relation to the section of the forum they are posted in.

Thank you for your co-operation. :D

Nik
(Site Admin)

Reaction score
Picked up my copy of EVO last night and I could not put it down! :D

Great article and there are so many really good quotes in there about the Clio it made me feel very special to be a Trophy owner.

Go buy a copy now!

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Bought a copy myself last night too.

Haven't had chance to read it properly yet, but looks like a great issue.

Evo has to be the best car mag out there in my opinion =D>

Reaction score
Agree with EVO magazine being the best car mag out there, I have read it for years now and tbh it has been the main reason why I have bought the car that I own now and the cars that I have owned in the past. Has not let me down yet! :D

Reaction score
Picked mine up at lunch time haven't had chance to read it yet, not bad the Trophy being car of the year.

Reaction score
I've read it 3 times now and after a drive on my local back lanes today I still cannot believe the way the car changes direction it's so nimble it's a car that you will never get fed up of ever.

Reaction score
Might have come 3rd overall (obviously still a cracking result when you look at the competition!), but one of them put it 1st!

Reaction score
Yes, had to go for a back road blast after reading EVO and yes this car is awsome! for 13K

Reaction score
No, not on the way sadly. Route Napoleon is in the south of France