Reaction score
Probably better to do a comparison at an old airfield or something. Somewhere where the dampers can be properly put through their paces.

Reaction score
In fact a dodgy surface with Jeremy Townsend in the trophy would be ideal. He thinks the cars so good, let him feel some f7r power :p

Reaction score
Im pretty sure i can take the old man. Ive never lost at anything ive ever entered, so ill take my chances.

Reaction score
I can just see the headline now:

'Underdog Stromba takes Renault's best in hot hatch shoot out'

:p

Reaction score
And in the sport:

'Stromba and call girl in cocaine fuelled sex romp - exclusive pics on page 3'

Reaction score
Hello Magazine:

Exclusive interview with Jeremy Townsend:

'I nearly quit when Stromba beat me'

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
PMSL :p

You drive me mad but i have to say they did make me laugh.

Oh.... and stop spamming please or i'll have to test out the forums post capping feature on you!

diespam.gif

Reaction score
Don't know why I've been mentioned so much ?

Anyway, never seen a Williams at one of our trackdays. Would love to see an enthusiast with one there. Thinking about it, I suggested the same when King Stromba mentioned a meet before but he didn't come

Reaction score
I dont track my williams, i dont trust other drivers. u crash into me on the road, i get money. Some numpty does it on a track i get nothing.

Reaction score
King Stromba said:
I dont track my williams, i dont trust other drivers. u crash into me on the road, i get money. Some numpty does it on a track i get nothing.

Come on your the fastest
:wink:

Reaction score
Talks a good race. You sound a really good driver so get your Williams on the track and prove what it can do.

Reaction score
Well if you cant dispatch a 20 year old mr2 i dont think youll have much chance against a williams.

Oh but wait there, its a proper sports car with the engine in the right place and the correct wheels powering the car :p