Reaction score
hi ppl goin yozzasport 2moz to get me exhaust and 12k service bit waitin bout 2months for the exhaust carnt wait il post sum pictures and a video hopefully soon.
any1 else got the same system??

Reaction score
Nucleophilic aliphatic substitution: Grignard reagents are nucleophiles in nucleophilic aliphatic substitutions for instance with alkyl halides in a key step in industrial Naproxen production. The Bodroux-Chichibabin aldehyde synthesis is a chemical reaction whereby a Grignard reagent is converted to an aldehyde one carbon longer.

ado

Reaction score
oliie said:
Nucleophilic aliphatic substitution: Grignard reagents are nucleophiles in nucleophilic aliphatic substitutions for instance with alkyl halides in a key step in industrial Naproxen production. The Bodroux-Chichibabin aldehyde synthesis is a chemical reaction whereby a Grignard reagent is converted to an aldehyde one carbon longer.

(?!) Luckily I'm not here too often otherwise I'll really be confused. :lol:

Day

Reaction score
oliie said:
I agree

Besides SN1 and SN2, other mechanisms are known, although they are less common. The SNi mechanism is observed in reactions of thionyl chloride with alcohols, and it is similar to SN1 except that the nucleophile is delivered from the same side as the leaving group.

Nucleophilic substitutions can be accompanied by an allylic rearrangement as seen in reactions such as the Ferrier rearrangement. This type of mechanism is called an SN1' or SN2' reaction (depending on the kinetics). With allylic halides or sulfonates, for example, the nucleophile may attack at the γ unsaturated carbon in place of the carbon bearing the leaving group. This may be seen in the reaction of 1-chloro-2-butene with sodium hydroxide to give a mixture of 2-buten-1-ol and 1-buten-3-ol:

CH3CH=CH-CH2-Cl → CH3CH=CH-CH2-OH + CH3CH(OH)-CH=CH2

Similar to the cup racer system I believe.

Reaction score
:)

We know have three posts in this thread that make no sense whatsoever to your average Joe :p :p :p

O.