Reaction score
i doubt it as they will be more expensive then from btm who make them surely?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
BTM don't make them. JP Exhausts in Macclesfield do.
Fred from BTM assisted the design and until now asumed the role of stockist for the Yoz. I assume he has decided the constant hassle is not worth it and KTR have taken over the responsibility. A good thing I suppose, makes them easier to get hold of.

Personally I would love to see a stealth version. I cannot deny the quality of the Yozza, but attention seeking loud exhaust (has to be decat for me running RS2 really...) is just not me. I would like a change from th'RS192 though.

Reaction score
thats fair enough, im glad i have my yozza already. i dont have nothing against k tec i think there website is spot on its just they seem to be that bit more expensive on pretty much everything they sell.

Reaction score
I assume he has decided the constant hassle is not worth it and KTR have taken over the responsibility.

Considering all the threads on CS have been locked, & he's talking to a solicitor, i doubt that.

Ktec, yet again making themselves look like a bunch of utter c*nts i would presume.

Reaction score
Yer i saw the solicitor comment, but was kind of guessing that k-tec cant call the exhaust system a 'yozza' due to that brand name being copyright for btm only, so k-tec must call it only by the makers name 'jp exhausts'.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I spoke to Fred personaly and there is alot more too it.

It seems like Fred is talking to a solicitor from posts on othr forums and if i was him i would be taking it all the way !!

Reaction score
FWIW JP make the exhaust, Fred was the only dealer via a contract which may seem to have expired (the YS exhaust is no more). Having taken all the legwork Fred had put in, JP have now decided to use Ktec instead. Not pretty lots of backstabbing and shit throwing. Fred is meant to be looking at sorting something else out though - hope he does !

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Statment From Fred @ BTM (Taken From CS)

As you may be aware another retailer is now offering our Yozzasport exhaust systems for sale, albeit under a different name. I would like to clarify the situation surrounding this to avoid any form of "rumor mill" talk, straight from the horses mouth if you will. Most people are aware that Yozzasport have been selling exhaust systems for the Renaultsport range of cars for approximatley 6 or so years. These exhaust systems were manufauctured to our specs/designs by our chosen exhaust fabricator/manufacturer, in recent times the rights to these exhaust systems were transfered to BTM Performance and were retailed by us due to Yozzasport's owner moving to live in Australia.

On Tuesday 22nd of November i recieved a message from a club member informing me that our exhaust systems were now being offered by a different retailer, this was the first point at which i was made aware of the situation, very kind of the manufacturer!

The manufacturer has stated that BTM doesn't sell enough exhausts therefore they have gone to someone who can sell my product better than i can. For me to say that i'm disappointed in the manufacturer and new retailer is an understatement.

BTM is not going to pursue any party legally simply due to the actions of the manufacturer leaves me not wanting to sell that product from that manufacturer ever again.

The exhaust systems are a great product, but in my eyes the reputation has now been tarnished thanks to the manufacturers actions.

So what happens next? Well i think i've proven my track record with developing exhaust systems, so BTM will be creating new exhausts that once again will be the best money can buy!!

Thanks for your support over the years, keeping customers happy will always be BTM's goal