Reaction score
I've recently acquired 321 and although I am very happy with it, I am looking for ways to make it my own..
Thoughts so far are to send some of the interior trim to Spray shack and let them do their magic and also alcantra on the A posts.. Ive seen some folk add carbon fibre or red bits inside but I don't really think thats for me..
There was a guy on CS who added blue carbon fibre to his trim which got me thinking about red carbon fibre and I thought Id ask everyones opinion. Ive seen this on ebay but don't know what its like to use. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bubble-AI...allpaper&var=500084409292&hash=item2ec0b9b912
Look forward to your feedback thanks for reading

Reaction score
Try it. If you don't like it or it looks shit then revert back to standard, just don't do anything that can't be undone.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Keep All your standard parts no matter what.
If you dont like it or want to sell the car on the standard parts can be put back on the car and the added extra's can be sold off for extra ££

Reaction score
The thing with any mods is that its all down to personal preference,you may think it looks the 'dogs bits' the next person may not.

At the end of the day its your car and you should do what you feel to 'improve' it that said as time goes by a standard car will often hold its value better than one that looks like its been driven through halfords at christmas :)

So any mods should be reversible :up: