xbox 360

Reaction score
So who pre-ordered one and who is getting one on 2nd of december? I pre-ordered one the day after pre-orders started at gameplay.com. Got an e-mail yesterday to say i won't be getting mine on the 2nd and they have no idea when the next allocation of units will arrive. :( am gutted was looking forward to PGR3 so much.

Guess i could find a store selling them at midnight and queue up in the hope i get one, or i will just have to wait until 2006

Reaction score
I've just had a play on one in comet. Looks amazing on the HD TV, so it looks like it won't just be a 360 but tv too. They are doing a nice sony one 32" flat screen /plasma type thingie HD compatiable for 1299.99, so hopefully in the sales that will be about 999.
Haven't pre ordered the 360 either, couple of mates have but they have been told the are not getting the first batch.
I guess i'll have to wait until after christmas till I get one. And yes PG3 looks/sounds amazing. Just hope they have a Clio on the game and the Veyron would be nice, and the new M5 and...... i could go on for ever.

Reaction score
i've luckily got an HDTV so i just need the console now!

I've been told by gameplay.com that they believe the next batch to arrive in march! If that is true the price isn't going to drop till after that or maybe the next batch will be reduced in price to help combat the release of the PS3. I don't know, don't care either i just wanted something to do over xmas seeing as i'd booked loads of it off. Guess i'll have to buy a new xbox game or something to keep me amused!