Windscreen trim lifting

Reaction score
IMG_5916.jpegIMG_5915.jpeg

Hi guys,

I’ve noticed the black trim at the driver’s side that should be flush with the windscreen is lifting.

I can’t see any way to secure it back down unless there’s a broken clip I can’t find?
So maybe the plastic has warped over time?

Any suggestions?

Mat

Reaction score
Cheers dude.

Ordered these but can’t see obviously where they would go. Hopefully this will be more apparent when they arrive:)

Is it a ‘take the dash off’ job or can it be done from the engine bay or similar do you know?

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
They are a little push in clip which is located at the top of the fronts wings - you will see a small hole that the clip pushes into, that then enables the front panel to hold it self down securely when pushed down.

Reaction score
Well…. On closer inspection the clips have totally sheered off the scuttle tray so no clips are going to fix that.

Are the Trophy scuttles the same as standard 182s?

I’ll have to try and source a replacement.

Is it a fairly straightforward job or am I going to have to rip a load of other stuff out (besides wipers) to get the job done?

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well…. On closer inspection the clips have totally sheered off the scuttle tray so no clips are going to fix that.

Are the Trophy scuttles the same as standard 182s?

I’ll have to try and source a replacement.

Is it a fairly straightforward job or am I going to have to rip a load of other stuff out (besides wipers) to get the job done?

Are you soft in the head?

It`s a push in clip, easily broken.

scuttle clip.jpg