Wanted - Trophy rear bench

Reaction score
Hello all, after the rear bench that came with a Trophy as mine has been replaced with a regular 182 bench. Thanks!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The FF 182 half leather one is a nice upgrade, but if you are only wanting stock - the basic clio rear bench is the same. The trophy one isn't anything special and doesn't match the front seats.

Reaction score
Good luck finding an original rear seat.
The standard rear seats are getting more and more difficult to get hold of!
They are NOT the same as the bog standard Clio and only shared by the 182 cup which again is getting rarer but you may find somebody breaking one or stripping for track.
The split 172/182 half leather are okay but standard is where it’s at with the Trophy.

Reaction score
Only reason I’m thinking about putting 172 rear in mine is to keep the originals mint [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Good luck finding an original rear seat.
The standard rear seats are getting more and more difficult to get hold of!
They are NOT the same as the bog standard Clio and only shared by the 182 cup which again is getting rarer but you may find somebody breaking one or stripping for track.
The split 172/182 half leather are okay but standard is where it’s at with the Trophy.

whats different pal ?

Reaction score
whats different pal ?

Bog standard Clios have various material patterns, split seats and headrests. The Clio dynamique does share the same material with the front seats being the same as a 182 cup but the rears are split 60/40 with headrests.