Trophy wanted

Reaction score
008 may be up for sale soon. Thread on here currently.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have just missed out on a one on here sold with 58k on the clock for 9k so I think this is many a bit rich for me

Reaction score
I have just missed out on a one on here sold with 58k on the clock for 9k so I think this is many a bit rich for me

Tbh Chris that Trophy was a bit of a bargain and you may struggle to find another at that price with that mileage.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
You pays your money, you makes your choice! But as above, that car was very well priced. I think that the collecting cars Trophy at around £7500 with 120,000 miles is an interesting indication of where the market may be.

I bought a 79,000 mile car recently for a very good price, but it is currently undergoing A LOT of work to bring it back up to the standard it should be.

Reaction score
008 may be up for sale soon. Thread on here currently.

If I do put it up for sale it will be £8,500 with the Snappy wheel & unused SACHS available at extra cost.

I'm not sure I want to sell.

Looking on Pistonheads + Autotrader the other day I only found 2 cars for sale. The cheaper one had wrong colour wheels which I found a bit of a concern. The other was £10k

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Looking for a trophy
Am helping my son who has Trophy 438 which has been off the road for a while.
Now Tax'd and has new MOT (July). Miles 49K. Location Bristol
Now looking for a good home for this. Will put on the for sale shortly but in view of your post let me know if this wold be of interest.
Cheers.