Trophy review JayEmm on Cars youtube

Reaction score
Yeah I was interested about the seats. The trendlines are good but I wouldn’t say they’re amazing. I find I’m comfy for short distances but get neck ache on longer runs.

I quite like Trendlines but they are too big for me, they still hold me well whilst the car gets thrown around but the seats in the new Fiesta ST are pretty snug.

I was suprised when James said he preferred the Fiesta ST seats. I had the previous gen ST and found the Recaros a little too snug; may be they're a bit bigger in the current gen? My build is a bit bigger than James' (I've put time in at the gym, as well as eating too much!)

I really like Trendlines; they fit me well and offer a good compromise of comfort and support for a daily with the odd trackday.

DC5 Recaros are a bit tight, but have more lateral support, quite firm seats.

DC2 Recaros are comfier / fit me better, but offer less support than the DC5s. Trendlines are the next step, a bit comfier with a little less support. The Leather/Alcantara contributes to this; it's more luxurious than the cloth of either Integra.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
He loved the Trophy but I could tell when he came back that he was more surprised by the Williams. The good news is he was genuinely impressed with both.