Trophy required for enthusiastic genuine PRIVATE buyer

Reaction score
Still waiting to buy A* trophy. Tried to contact a couple of buyers but no-one seems to respond, but one guy I spoke to was a real jerk.

I am very genuine, very enthusiastic about the Trophy, would love a genuine seller to contact me, Looking for immaculate example, under 10 000 miles but would prefer much less. Willing to pay up to £12K for the right car, including tax.

To make things easier I would be willing to PAY IN CASH since the last guy I spoke to wont take a bankers draft (have I missed something, I thought thats how most people prefer payment?). Am looking to buy and collect by next weekend at the latest.

Seton Watson
07815 738 155
seton.watson@gmail.com

Reaction score
Seriously I know you're after a PRIVATE sale, but ask Steve to get you one, he finds Trophy's in places other's can't reach and doesn't charge over the odds for them. You'll also have the peace of mind that it's been checked underneath the boot carpet!

A real jerk? Can't have been a Trophy owner. Good Luck, keep trying - it'll be worth it.

Reaction score
seadragon said:
To make things easier I would be willing to PAY IN CASH since the last guy I spoke to wont take a bankers draft (have I missed something, I thought thats how most people prefer payment?).

There are a lot of moody bankers drafts around these days & even cash isn't foolproof as the notes could be fake.

Safest way to do it are to both go to the bank and withdraw the cash there and then (you will probably have to arrange the money beforehand though!) or to do a CHAPS transfer in the sellers presense.

Good luck with the search!

Reaction score
Ok I have money waiting, buyer for my car came tonight and paid me.

Any Trophy's needing a buyer? (excellent examples with low mileage only)

Reaction score
Hi Steve,

I spoke to him in the end but he has a buyer who is due to collect the car on friday. He doesnt think the guy is going to arrive but I have texted him a few times to let me know whats going on because i have money waiting, I sold my Cupra tonight.. There are so many cars to choose from, not only Trophys.

A Trophy seller from another site has one of the lower number Trophys for sale but I havent heard from him in a couple of days. He has a really low number Trophy I dont want to say anything yet in case someone else reads this message and goes behind my back :). in any case if i get it then you can be sure I will add the car number and name to the Trophy register, its not on there yet. Anyway cross fingers, if not then it wasnt meant to be, C'est La Vie.

Hows your car going, you still happy?