Trophy on Salvage Market

Rachel2903

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi all, after 16 years of owning this car (a) I've never registered with this forum :rolleyes:, and (b) I can confirm that this was indeed my beloved no. 160. Was gutted when a lady turned directly across my path, ramming the front and causing the damage. However, since the Cat S write-off and deciding to bank the money, I've now taken ownership of no. 352 - just can't imagine driving anything else!

On a separate note, 2 weeks before the accident, I'd temporarily replaced the suspension in order to get the originals refurb'd. Never did get the refurb done, but I have the full set of the original Sachs that I'll be selling off soon. I'll set up a new thread with pics shortly, so keep your eyes peeled!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ah cr*p, sorry... thanks to those posting up the Trophy number! I'd been sitting on this information but other stuff got in the way and I completely forgot to update the post! Glad it's been mentioned/noted.

Reaction score
Hi all, after 16 years of owning this car (a) I've never registered with this forum :rolleyes:, and (b) I can confirm that this was indeed my beloved no. 160. Was gutted when a lady turned directly across my path, ramming the front and causing the damage. However, since the Cat S write-off and deciding to bank the money, I've now taken ownership of no. 352 - just can't imagine driving anything else!

On a separate note, 2 weeks before the accident, I'd temporarily replaced the suspension in order to get the originals refurb'd. Never did get the refurb done, but I have the full set of the original Sachs that I'll be selling off soon. I'll set up a new thread with pics shortly, so keep your eyes peeled!
Sad to hear about the accident, main thing is I take it you were ok.

Pleased you have found a replacement. I'd have done the exact same thing :)