Trophy Number 446

IZT

Reaction score
Hello all - i have owned a number of Clio Sports (mk1 172, 172 Cup and 182 Trophy (353)) and I am thinking about getting back into one after a number of years in the wilderness. Does anyone on here know anything about number 446 (it's in Scotland)? Might have the chance to acquire it.......any knowledge gratefully received.

IZT

Reaction score
Hi Claude - thanks for replying. I have had a look and sadly there is no entry.......any other ideas?

Although I have been on this forum for years I have not visited it that often. Now that I am hoping to get back into a Trophy I realise I have been missing out......

Reaction score
If it’s not there then I’d be surprised if there was much if any documented updates on the car, which is a real shame.

I wonder how many Trophys are off the grid and yet to have an entry in the owners register, I’d like to think it’s a small number and this is a rarity.

The best you can do is pore over the service history and get up close to it examining as much of the car as possible, when the time is right.

Fingers crossed it works out for the best, whether that’s a purchase or a pass. Good luck.