Trophy No88 - Stolen - Edinburgh

Reaction score
There’s an article in this month’s Modern Classics indicating £10,000 for a “Good Trophy”.df124bf74045e5fa3958a05a54c7ff4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thank you....

I am still fighting with the insurance company.

I am in need of car actually ‘sold’ prices - I have a couple of examples and was wondering if there are anymore lurking around the internet…?

Does anyone know of good ‘sold’ examples?

Regards,
jsgthomson

Reaction score
Thank you....

I am still fighting with the insurance company.

I am in need of car actually ‘sold’ prices - I have a couple of examples and was wondering if there are anymore lurking around the internet…?

Does anyone know of good ‘sold’ examples?

Regards,
jsgthomson

I bought number 8 on Saturday, I don’t want to post the price I payed in here but I will say it’s in the ball park of ones advertised or mentioned here. Happy to let you have a copy of my receipt if you think it would help.
Regards Craig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I believe prices have moved on somewhat but I sold my 46k miler for £7k around 3 years ago. You need to hold out for better.

SMJ

Reaction score
Trophy No.
My 47K one owner from new OEM replacement parts Trophy I wouldn’t let go for less than £12.5K. The thing about the Trophy nowadays is that the number of good cars is so low that talk of a “market price” doesn’t make much sense. Sorry not much help!