Trophy Branded Mats - Group Buy

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
MMmm, could be interested in a set. Liking the idea of the numbers aswell....
BUT,, do we need the rears, i for one hardly ever carry anybody in the back, so the rear mats would be a waste...

Reactions: IRK

IRK

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Regarding the numbers - it might be possible, but this will inevitably increase cost as it goes from being one design and production run to a different design for everyone.

For the rear mats, again, for the ease of getting a single price for the group it is best to do it as a full set of four as most members will want a full, matching set.

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
For the rear mats, again, for the ease of getting a single price for the group it is best to do it as a full set of four as most members will want a full, matching set.

Fair enough,,,, but it might be worth doing a poll to see the general consensus as to who wants what, ie numbers, fronts only, etc etc..... Before submitting the group buy to the manufacturers...

IRK

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Fair enough,,,, but it might be worth doing a poll to see the general consensus as to who wants what, ie numbers, fronts only, etc etc..... Before submitting the group buy to the manufacturers...
I understand what you're saying Dave. The problem with conducting a poll about every aspect of the design (numbers, set size, stitching colour etc.) is that we could end up with something that is totally different to mine. It was the interest in mine that prompted the group buy to be started.

I've asked the question about numbers to see how this could impact the price. Again, the attraction of group buys for manufacturers is usually that they can do one design and bulk production run. I'll see what they come back with.

IRK

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Auto Style have come back to me and said that with the standard design as per my original post, they would be willing to offer full sets for £55 + £7 UK shipping. A £10 discount on RRP or around 15%.

That's for an order of 10+ sets and we're comfortably over that now.

I've asked Peter about the possibility of adding numbers to the design to see what he says. As explained previously, this will inevitably add cost as each set will require a different design.

I'll see what he comes back with, but aim to have final numbers for this by Sunday evening and payments can be made from there.

Reaction score
je souhaite être ajouté a la liste aussi pour ma clio avec conduite a gauche