Trophy Branded Mats - Group Buy

IRK

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi all,

As interest has been relatively good, I thought it was worth starting a thread to gauge numbers for a group buy of the Trophy branded mats. I used Auto Style and they came in at £72 delivered to mainland UK. This is for their premium black carpet, black binding, a drivers side heel pad and silver Trophy embroidery on both the driver and passenger fronts. The set includes the rears (without embroidery), as well as a coupe of fixings for the drivers mat. As you can see by the photos, the quality is top notch and they're a better fit than the original RS mats. Have a check on their website for photos of their other work.

I've emailed Peter at Auto Style to see what quantities we'd be looking at to secure a discount - they're short staffed at the moment so hopefully we'll have a reply in the next couple of days. I've asked for a quotation based on the same spec as mine with UK shipping direct from them to the individual customers. They raised the order with me by sending a PayPal request for the correct amount. I think this is the best way to conduct the buy as individuals can deal with the money and ensure addresses are correct for shipping.

Let me know if you want any other photos and I'll post them up.

Pop a reply to the thread and we'll begin compiling a list.

Iain

20200519_104506.jpg
20200519_105854.jpg
20200519_105933.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Iain, as mentioned on the fb page I’d be interested in the price in a group bit of the trophy mats.
Many thanks Stan.

Reaction score
I’d be interested in these, (pending me getting a new job!)

Reactions: IRK