Trophy bits, including refurbished NS Sachs damper

Reaction score
IMG_0197.JPG IMG_0198.JPG IMG_0195.JPG IMG_0196.JPG Hi guys..

I have got sale a few bits from Trophy 117 that I crashed way back in November 2013. To be completely honest, I forgot I had anything left until another member expressed interest in them recently.

I have..

Wiper stalk upgrade
NS Door
NS wing
NS skirt
NS door mirror
NS Sachs (freshly refurbed by BG 4 months before crash and low mileage covered in that time- with receipt from MW performance who re-fitted them)
OS Sachs which is only good for spares tbh.

I have no idea how to price these bits as Trophy bits don't come up every day and I've been out of this circle for a while due to being overseas for 2 years. I know the Sachs (in freshly refurbed condition) are worth mega money but mine are a bit corroded and one is only good for spares. But as I said before the NS damper was refurbished by BG.

Any offers or advice would be appreciated

Cheers, Matt

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Matt . Whereabouts are you ? I might be able to do something with the dampers but I'd need to have a look at them if possible..

Reaction score
@Rik Perry If it helps, I have a damaged front Sach also.
Will confirm which side it is.

The thread at the top of the shaft is slight bent, however the shaft itself is perfect.
The base where the spring sits is slightly bent also.

Still holding gas!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Perhaps with some TLC we can make a set up .. I am having some shafts made with a DLC coating that will never ever wear out .. It'll outlast the car ..

R

Reaction score
Hi Matt,

I'm interested in the door and wing, what's the condition like?. Where are you and how much are you looking for?

Cheers
Badger

Reaction score
Sorry guys just seen these messages!!

Rik.. I'm located in North Wales and coming for a look is no problem at all. Give me a call or message.. 07816937167

Badger- door and wing are in good condition, send me a message on the number above and I'll fire some other pics over to you. I really don't know how much to ask for them as they're Trophy bits so command the dreaded 'Trophy Tax' we all know and hate

Reaction score
I literally have no idea, I think I had the NS damper up for about £250 back in early 2014 but I can't remember clearly to be honest. Please contact me on my number Rik as I don't get email notification if this thread is commented on and I'm also in work where internet isn't great. Cheers

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sorry I don't see then anywhere near that money as it's going to need a fresh rebuild to be sure it's ok...

Reaction score
What would you price them at Rik? As I said I don't really have much of an idea of prices anymore.
The NS damper would not require a refurb as I have the paperwork to show it was refurbished just months before I had the accident, but I suppose it wouldn't harm if that's what you wished to do with it

Reaction score
Trophy No.
For me it will need a rebuild as it looks in pretty bad shape from storage .. I'd be willing to take a punt on it and the broken one as having some usable spares.. £100 the pair..

Reaction score
Wow as low as that? Thanks for your advice Rik. I will do a bit more research before I jump in to anything as I would like to think they're worth more than £100 for the pair. Cheers

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm not meaning to be offensive buddy .. But they will need some TLC before anyone is bolting them on a car ..
Let me know if you are interested ..

Reaction score
No offence taken mate. It's good to hear what you think they're worth and it sort of gives me a starting point . I'll give them a bit of a clean towards the end of the week and see how they come up.. I'll keep you updated