Reaction score
Reluctantly having to move on from my Trophy, therefore now up for sale:

Standard apart from K&N Panel Filter, and wiper stalk mod.
Comes with full size alloy spare.
Brilliant condition.
12900 miles.
Wanting £9500.
You know you want it
PM me if interested

Reaction score
These 12-13000 mile cars are nice low average miles cars. Not too few or too many.

About time there was a reminder comparison test in Evo to generate more buyers and keep our prices up again!

Reaction score
Cue said:
i'd think you'd manage at least £10k for that milage and condition...

I reckon he'd get 16K for it! :p

I just hope whoever I buy my Trophy off doesnt come on here for a valuation!!

Reaction score
artdealer said:
These 12-13000 mile cars are nice low average miles cars. Not too few or too many.

About time there was a reminder comparison test in Evo to generate more buyers and keep our prices up again!

Average is approx 12 - 15k a year so 12/13K is really low, esp as most are nearly 30 months old.

Most you see are high 20/ 30K motors.

Yours being 05 is very low. (trophy) (tupw)

Reaction score
In which case methinks the price should be 10k! Think I had a moment of madness and feeling generous after too much red wine.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'd stick it up for £10.5k

any buyer is bound to want to haggle, it seems to be the nature of the best with cars. Funny that if you buy a boiler or tin of paint no one does it.

I wouldn't settle for anything less than £10k. But it depends on you circumstance etc, everyone is different in that aspect.

I wouldn't let mine go for less than £15k but as no-one would pay that for it i'm happy to keep it.

An item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it at the end of the day. I'd say someone in the UK would part with the reddies for a mint example.