Trophy 303

Reaction score
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142817999418

This is the reluctant sale of my Renaultsport Clio 182 Trophy, number 303/500
Anyone who knows anything about iconic hot hatches will know what it is, but it’s basically a capsicum red Clio 182, but with bespoke Sachs remote adjustable dampers, recaro seats and a clio V6 spoiler. As you are probably aware, prices are only rising and they are becoming a collectors item.
The car is showing just over 81,000miles which is way below average, and has full Renault history and Renault stamps
Supplied by Rawlinson Renault back in 2005 the car still has the original dealer plates, stickers, even key rings and tax disc are still there
All book packs present, inflation kit and tool bag in boot also
From what I know, the first owner bought it new, and used it until 2013 when it was then taken off the road and stored, then purchased by a relative in 2017 who had the car fully serviced, cam belt replaced and MOT’d. I was lucky enough to get the car in March and since then I have put in lots of time, effort and money to bring it back up to an above average example
Off the top of my head, in the last 8 months it has had the following
Full service
Cam belt replacement
New cat back exhaust system
New front splitter
Wheel refurb
Discs and pads all round
New genuine front springs
New genuine coolant tank and coolant change
New boot struts
New genuine gear gaiter
Steering wheel
New genuine gear gaiter
New heater panel
Steering and suspension components
New genuine floor mats
New genuine light units
Front Sachs strip and clean
Air on service and regass
The car is in amazing condition for the age/mileage, the Sachs are original and quiet with no knocks, car pulls smoothly and cleanly and drives perfectly. I’ve just had a 20 hour paint correction detail carried out, so the car is as good as it gets paint wise and has really brought back the gloss and removed all the defects that come with age and use. The recaros are unmarked and in amazing condition.
There are a couple of bad points to note, being picky there are 3 small parking dents on the sides, and it has a set of budget tyres fitted. Steering wheel has slight bubbling but thumb grips are good. Exhaust is new cat back system but doesn’t appear to be a genuine one. I’m more than willing to have a PDR guy remove the tiny dinks, and put on a set of Michelin pilot sport 3’s if the asking price is met. Door handles and roof gutters have the usual paint fade which once again I’m happy to have done if price is right. I’ll also put on a fresh 12 months MOT test subject to the deal
I’m more than happy to have any inspection or viewing by appointment. Test drives I will be driving unless you have proof of insurance
As per ebay rules, I’m open to buying your car with the balance either way, so let me know your listing and I’ll consider a deal ;-)
Payment is cash or bacs on collection. £100 deposit required to end the listing. First come first served