Trophy #112 for sale. 64k. Newly refurbished Sachs, mechanically immaculate - £11k ONO

Reaction score
FOR SALE TROPHY 112 - 64K - £11,000 ONO - HEMEL HEMPSTEAD

As a few of the regulars will know since I got hold of this car 4 years ago it has had THOUSANDS spent on it - all with Mark Fish. All recorded here in the owners thread - http://www.cliotrophy.co.uk/threads/112.50780/ and some highlights pulled out on Mark Fish Facebook site -
Summary of car / work done:
  • 64k on the clock
  • June 2019 - full checkover prior to sale by Mark FIsh. Re waxy oil of under carriage, sachs dampers refurbished
  • Car is 100% refurbished underneath (work carried out over course of last 3 years) - complete nut and bolt job - everything either replaced or sand blasted and resprayed and waxyoiled - it is mint - full pictures in the owners section - some highlights - new mark fish springs all round, new rear dampers, refurbished sachs front dampers (June 2019), new brake calipers, new wishbones, new wheel bearings all round, new bushes, bolts, washers on all parts (all OEM), fully refurbished subframe, steering arms, drive shafts, chassis rails, track rod ends etc (re galvanised or removed sandblasted and painted)
  • Rear axle, dampers , exhaust system, fuel tank and pipe work, fuel filler neck , exhaust heat shields, all axle components, both sill mouldings, rear bumper and wheel arch liners - remove all surface rust, and treat areas. Three coat system used. Cavity wax injection to all box sections including both sills, new windscreen, new air con system (condenser and all), all wheels refurbished
  • All of the above means the car handles like it's new
  • Full cam belt, aux belt, dephaser pulley replacement @ 47k
  • Garaged for last 4 years and for last 2.5 years used as a weekend toy only
  • With the exception of mark fish springs (and bosh aero twin wipers (!) ) the car is 100% OEM including the exhaust (which has been replaced with factory version as the original rotted). Steering wheel is original and still going strong
What's not mint - for clarity thought I would list what I know isn't 100%
  • Original paintwork (with associated stone chips and slightly pink door handles)
  • Original interior - some slight scuffs and marks and light wear to the steering wheel
  • Seat belts could do with a good clean!
Some pics below (I have a full file of pics from mark fish of all work done) and there are more on the Owners Register - http://www.cliotrophy.co.uk/threads/112.50780/

June 2019

Skyfall (Glencoe) April 2018

Skyfall.jpg

At the Applecross Inn April 2018

Applecross.jpg

Some work done over last 2 years:

PA250063.JPG

PA250053.JPG

PA250062.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

Reaction score
Great write up and what surely must be one of the best kept Trophy's underneath around.
You've obviously put a lot of work into getting the underside as good as factory fresh.

How do you find the Mark Fish springs compared to standard?

Best of luck with the sale,hopefully it finds a good home.

Reaction score
Great write up and what surely must be one of the best kept Trophy's underneath around.
You've obviously put a lot of work into getting the underside as good as factory fresh.

How do you find the Mark Fish springs compared to standard?

Best of luck with the sale,hopefully it finds a good home.

Hi - I'm not in the best place to comment actually as when I bought the car it was running on Cup dampers and I transitioned across to Sachs dampers with Mark Fish springs without ever having the Sachs dampers running on standard springs. Handles like it's on rails now though!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Nice car,Looks great underneath, good luck with sale.