The time has come #276

Reaction score
Be interesting to see. Does look nice in the pics on cc

But as well all know #1 is likely to be a one off being the history off the car and being number 1 for a collector

Reaction score
Well being honest I had no expectations of being able to win 277 with budget of only £12k or likely beat The reserve I imagine is on the car.

I would have thought in this market buyers would have snapped Dawns hand of now retrospectively to chat to her on here about her advert around £16k

that £16k bid on there’s going to be nigh on £17k in the end.

defo think the buyers going to be certainly over £17k out of pocket.

just shows the large market that website is currently attracting and a smart move by Dawn to advertise it one there.

All the best with it Dawn.

Ajracer

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good luck Dawn.
You have a very nice low mileage car which over the past couple of years one or two of us have tried to prise the keys from your hands. Lol.
The best cars are rapidly being added to collections and will not be for sale again any time soon as it’s not about investment any more.
I will eat my hat if she does not get past 20k.

Reaction score
Yeah I think it was a really good buy in the current market when it was initially
offered on here a while ago.

I'd be pretty confident it will surpass the price Dawn was asking on here.

Best of luck with the sale and I hope it finds an equally good, new home.

Edit: Just seen its already at £15k so that £16k price on here was a steal I think.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Given Dawn's excellent preparation and presentation of what is evidently a nice clean example, I too was half expecting it to go for a little more, maybe around the £20k mark. But there we are, certainly a good buy for the new owner let's hope.

Reaction score
Suggests Dawn was bang on with her asking price. Would still have been cheaper for the buyer to buy it direct from her.

What’s next for you Dawn?

Late release Focus RS mk3? Value holding but not gone mad just yet as all fast fors

I would like a manual 997 carerra S. still just about affordable as opposited to anything starting with a G.. with the later ones having a bit more reliability.

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm more than happy with 16k as I originally wanted. Would have been nice to get more but that's how it goes!

No more cars for me! I'm concentrating on getting my Transporter lowered on B14's and a remap. MK2 V6 an alloy wheel refurb and small service plus getting the Black Gold 182 sorted out paintwork wise! Possibly do something with the ph1 v6 too as I've not seen her for 5 years!

I have too many cars, still!

Reaction score
Do you want ketchup with that, mate? :p

I thought it would go for a little more than it did given the current/recent state of play. Still, 16k is 16k!

I feel the hype of #1 has made alot believe that prices of others would balloon. I feel this to be somewhat true, this being with collector mileage in the 10/20s which arnt too common will fetch over the £20k mark.

Where they maybe wouldnt of before. Also #1 being so special to any collector is going to pay a premium above what it's actually worth.