Sunshine again :-)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
After the monsoon season we had here last couple of days it is finally dry so I can start driving the cars. Been taking out the faithful R5 in the wet. Now which one first,,,eeny meeny miny moe. Plus I also got this beauty in the garage which will probably get some laughs. 2017-06-30 09.15.14.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg

Reaction score
Lovely little collection! Willies for me, when sunny and cooler. Would dearly love one, but I already have a 205GTI filling the "cult hot hatch" part of my garage, so might never own one.

I never imagined I'd be interested in a boggo Renault 5 either, but your white one there looks rather good fun!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Lovely little collection! Willies for me, when sunny and cooler. Would dearly love one, but I already have a 205GTI filling the "cult hot hatch" part of my garage, so might never own one.

I never imagined I'd be interested in a boggo Renault 5 either, but your white one there looks rather good fun!

I ended up taking the Willy out. I love that car. Which 205 1.6 or 1.9? I had the 1.6.
The little white R5 was parked up on someones drive for ages so I knocked & they sold it to me cheap, early car & very low mileage. Lovely little thing.

Reaction score
Mines a 1.9, Miami blue phase-2. All factory original. You've inspired me to clean it and drive it today!