So then who's got a Megane R26.R aswel as their trophy?

Reaction score
As titled guys anyone got one? Just Been looking at some and would possibly buy one in the future

What's the power, performance and handling like on them?

Thanks

Reaction score
Trophy No.
£20k aren't they and not many about at all

I doubt many on here have one. Wouldn't mind an R26 one day though, the seats look comfy

Reaction score
An R26 is a fantastic proposition and a great move on from a Trophy by all accounts.

An R26.R takes things to another level entirely, a very special car in my opinion, just as coveted as a Trophy, if not more so.

Reaction score
Was working for renault when they came out,fantastic cars and a real occasion to drive and at the time took hot hatches to another level in terms of performance but not something I would ever contemplate on a day to day basis,extremely raw and £20k+ is a big investment in a renault, titanium exhaust was an option and a good one at that!

Reaction score
Matt (Streetfighter) went from Trophy to R26.r and it is now a bit of a beast. Probably not the best everyday car.

nbc

Reaction score
Had an a RB, full spec'd one for 2 years and I preferred it to my replacements, 340R and Caterham Supersport......I should NEVER had sold it :mad:
Miss my Trophy too.........I knew I shouldn't have popped back to this forum...day ruined!

Reaction score
Ive been looking for one for some time now, but only white and black ones seem to be coming up for sale. I really want a rarer colour and it must have the ti exhaust.