Day

Reaction score
Quite apt this month...

Snip:

FAT SMUG TWAT SLAGS OFF STUFF ON INTERNET
The car industry was in crisis this week with news that everything they do is rubbish, at least according to the sneeringly critical opinions of a fat nerd who posts on an internet forum. Chris Titt, better known by the username SuperFlash2000, is a 32 year old IT consultant who drives a Lotus Elise and correctly believes that owning a moderately quick car and having a high disposable income makes him completely qualified to be critical of everything, knowing full well that he will never be asked to prove he could do better. "We've really been shown the error of our ways," confided one senior car company source. "I mean this bloke clearly knows his stuff. He's able to deliver incisive feedback and opinion on almost any car without even having driven it. You have to take that kind of knowledge seriously. We spend years developing our new models but we just can't compete with a greasy charisma vacuum who sits in front of a computer all day and then goes home to spend the evening in front of a computer because he rightly knows that the whole world must hear the relentlessly negative opinions of a man whose entire life experience is based on stripping down hard drives and dressing like a member of the Jesus and Mary Chain, but one that couldn't get laid even if they had a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes hanging off their nob".
Mr Titt himself was unavailable for comment because he was watching Top Gear, something he does every week despite repeatedly claiming to hate it.

http://www.sniffpetrol.com/index.html

hyb

Reaction score
i was just thinking the same thing, reading that a voice in my head saying " stromba stromba stromba "

Reaction score
PMSL there cant be anyone else out there that is like that cant there.

THE KING IS STILL ALIVE, LONG LIVE THE B******T :lol: