Slowly falling back in love with this thing!

Reaction score
Ok I know I go on but I’m loving it! Managed to pick up a couple of spare alloys from a member off here, nice chap!

Ordered new Mark Fish springs who again was very helpful, looking forward to receiving them and finally getting some work done on her and driving her more.

Results after a quick hand polish and vac. New plates courtesy of the other half which were intended for the Meg! ?

Reaction score
I put on a set of Mark Fish springs, he was lovely to deal with and they work well, im expecting a new exhaust any day to put mine back on the road again :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I put on a set of Mark Fish springs, he was lovely to deal with and they work well, im expecting a new exhaust any day to put mine back on the road again :)

How do you find the ride compared with stock? Harsh? Teeth falling out, or stiff but compliant?

What does it look like lowered? 25mm?

Reaction score
How do you find the ride compared with stock? Harsh? Teeth falling out, or stiff but compliant?

What does it look like lowered? 25mm?
not harsh teeth falling out, compliant and on its toes, it seems to exaggerate the angle that the front is lower by compared to the back as well