Sachs Rears as spotted on market place

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ive been running koni adjustables on the rear since '09 and haven't regretted the decision at all.

Just in the process of spraying my Koni black before I fit, can't be dealing with the yellow.

Apparently they are rebuilt rears? So not new and have been sat around for a while...

The rears are sealed units so cannot be rebuilt. Did that come from the seller?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes, he said they were rebuilt units... the advert specifically states they are rebuilt.

Reaction score
The kid is full of shite and will say anything to sell them. He told me they were replacements he got a year ago. I asked how old they were as there's rust on them and thought they must of been fitted.

Reaction score
Seller sounds like just the sort you dont wanna buy from.

RPD for brand new Cup dampers @ £60 a pair boys, silver paint sold separately. ???

Reaction score
My car has Koni adjustable on rear and have not messed on with them so will try a set of cup next to see how they are. Rik who builds the Sachs says there's nothing in it between the two really.

Reaction score
Would rather run a new set of cup dampers than something that has sat around for ten years. As frayz said what are the seals going to be actually like?

Reaction score
I decided to go with the adjustable Koni yellows. I'd suggest the same. The seals on an old unit like that may go and your left with a cumbersome paper weight 400 quid later.