Sachs dampers for sale

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I have a set of dampers I want to sell. Fronts are genuine Sachs dampers in very good condition, look to have been mounted before but doesn’t look like they’ve been ran on a car for long. The rears are brand new but unsure whether they’re genuine Sachs or not? Just after some clarity on the rears and some knowledge to what these might be worth to someone. Thanks in advance 05DF22C8-9094-4661-A865-D92E4C955A81.jpeg

Reaction score
I’d be interested in the rears if you would separate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheSaint

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Guys, I have a set of dampers I want to sell. Fronts are genuine Sachs dampers in very good condition, look to have been mounted before but doesn’t look like they’ve been ran on a car for long. The rears are brand new but unsure whether they’re genuine Sachs or not? Just after some clarity on the rears and some knowledge to what these might be worth to someone. Thanks in advance View attachment 28250
Interested. Do you have a price in mind ?

Reaction score
Looking for offers as I’m unsure on the value of them. I am based in Cornwall/Devon

Reaction score
for my information, what is the good price for a set of two front dampers sachs with or without eibach spring?