Sachs adjuster protection

Reaction score
Great find Marc and thanks for the prodding Hoolio ; )

Although I think Rik did send me a pair in the post, it was a long time ago and I may have never got round to sending him a SAE.

Some pairs and spares purchased.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Picked up my new set of Sachs today and been reading about these cap protectors- do any of the members have spares they want to sell :)

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ordered- nice one

Is there an alternative to the French website that does these? I have no idea what I’m doing when everything is in French 😕

Attachments

• IMG_3023.jpeg
    IMG_3023.jpeg
    370.3 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ordered- nice one

Is there an alternative to the French website that does these? I have no idea what I’m doing when everything is in French 😕

This was the only place I could find when I was looking for some a while back.
If you weren’t aware you can put a web address into google translate and it’ll translate everything it can to make it easier to navigate.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
This was the only place I could find when I was looking for some a while back.
If you weren’t aware you can put a web address into google translate and it’ll translate everything it can to make it easier to navigate.
Wow that was a nightmare but I’ve ordered and it took the money so we will see what happens 😂

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Wow that was a nightmare but I’ve ordered and it took the money so we will see what happens 😂
Guys I’m pretty sure these were returned to sender because of taxes I’m unsure and Jane no idea how I know get my money back any ideas

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Guys I’m pretty sure these were returned to sender because of taxes I’m unsure and Jane no idea how I know get my money back any ideas

We had an issue as it say's fees delivery however that's for France only - did you pay for delivery ???? if not they will be waiting for you to collect them -

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It’s like it got the us in uk then was sent back to France 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Looks like some muppet cocked up somewhere in a Birmingham sorting office from that. What a PITA.

When I have ordered these previously, they've arrived with me in the matter of a couple of days.
Savage - I’ve been using Google translate for last two days to try understand what’s gone on, typically I’m getting broken English responses and looks like they will just provide a refund 🙁 defo not ideal as I’d rather the items!