Reproduction original Sachs decals

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Everyone

Sorry for the delayed reply. I can stil do these at £15 per pair inc P&P. If you have the serial number on the old decals I can reproduce using those, or if not will reuse some old numbers.

Thanks
Dave

TheSaint

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Everyone

Sorry for the delayed reply. I can stil do these at £15 per pair inc P&P. If you have the serial number on the old decals I can reproduce using those, or if not will reuse some old numbers.

Thanks
Dave
I will have a set Dave. When the car comes out for the spring I’ll get my serial numbers for you!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'd go for a set and will look at the numbers on mine the next time I can; out of interest, is it just a part number so the same for all cars, as I assume not by the query on the number ... exactly what number am I looking for .... dumb question I know :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ian

No questions are dumb ones. 71830E59-15BA-47A4-91D8-07A7F4122D8F.jpeg
The numbers at the top starting 8200... are the part numbers and are different left and right on the front and the same on both rears.

Whar is unique are the letters and number bottom left in this case starting TZ 881.... These are them numbers I need to reproduce the decals to match what you currently have.

I hope this is clear.

Dave

MichaelFozz

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Are these still a thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Apology I'd neglected this great thread and never got back to you. I'll need to get the wheel off or poke the camera round there, so can you let me know where to send the details to along with the payment. I assume they are self-adhesive ?