Reproduction original Sachs decals

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi All

As Rik has been doing such sterling work on refurbing Sachs dampers I thought it was time that we had some new decals to go with them to the original design.

I have had the artwork reproduced then the rest of the decal made up as below in these low res images:-

Renault Shock Absorber FR N:S.jpg

Renault Shock Absorber FR O:S.jpg

Renault Shock Absorber R N:S.jpg

Renault Shock Absorber R O:S.jpg

What you can't see in these graphics is that the slightly darker grey area where the hologram normally is will in fact be silver foil (sorry can't repro holograms!) when they are printed. They will be printed on external grade media with a clear foil top layer to protect the printing. I suggest covering them with helicopter tape and I am looking at supply cut to size pieces with each decal.

Further as you will know the number on the bottom is the unique serial number of your damper. Each decal can be individually printed with your serial number to keep everything as OEM as possible.

Prices are
Decals £12 per pair inc P&P
3m Helicopter tape £3 per pair inc P&P

I'm currently awaiting the first set which should be with me next week, and once received and I am happy with the quality they will be available to order.

I have tagged the following as I thought you might be interested from reading Riks post on silicon adjuster caps. Of course anyone else is more than welcome to order.

@daveh , @Kingpin , @Fiona , @Claude , @Brockster , @Gordon , @marrow , @hoolio , @Chris197F1 , @Mikejp , @BigDave , @Gordon , @Retro74, @TonkaTruck, @MC1, @Rik Perry

Regards
Dave

Reaction score
are the decals images not different between front and back?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
No they were all the same. I have researched this to death an the flag/red swoosh is a generic Sachs decal that then had further info printed on it in the middle silver square and the bottom. The new style is of the curbing on a race track and has the "ZF" rather than "Sachs" logo. The rear Sachs dampers that can still be bought have the new decal on them as do fronts that have been serviced at BG. If your after originality then there are the ones to go for.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'll second Rik's sentiment earlier. This is very good work Dave.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
@SharkyUK thanks. I have been advised that the first set is currently in production and with a bit of luck I should have them early next week . I will post up pictures so that everyone can see the quality.

Reaction score
Wow they look awesome-great work!! I would be interested in a set of decals if available? Cheers Pete