Reaction score
Selling these at £5 a piece posted.

Already got 25+ sales on cliosport at the moment.

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

These can be had on ebay for £6 posted but i've bought quite a few to offer a discount. only 220mm long compared to the standard clio aerial at 400mm long.

No affect on signal and fit very well, looks like standard but better.

Cheers, Rory

Reaction score
these are oem standard and have no effect having tried a few out before deciding on these I can vouch for them.

Aluminium bodied ones seem to affect the signal, this one is rubbery plastic at the base like the standard aerial and has a metal core.

I've got it on mine and listen to the radio all the time when driving, haven't seen any difference. :D

not beesting, beesting is a chavtastic term for chavtastic crap ones I think lol

CTR style is also popular but doesn't sit right on the clio, it overlaps a lot.

Reaction score
CTR style also had wank radio reception..... it lasted on mine for all of 2 days before i went back

these look quite nifty though

Reaction score
I have one on mine that is actually off a CTR & it has made a small difference to the radio signal strength, although not enough to make me take it back off.

They look alot smarter than standard imo 8)

Reaction score
I know have these and have just taken payment for the first 12 which will be posted out tomorrow.

Plenty available still.

Reaction score
Hi Dave if you paypal me £5 to rory_ingram@hotmail.com along with your forum name, real name and a delivery address I'll get one posted as soon as I can.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Hey, do you happen to know if these will fit 106's? - My sister had her standard long aerial removed by some low life :shock:

Reaction score
ahh cheers dave, posted it yesterday you should have it tomorrow.

quicksilver - if you try a 5mm threaded bolt where the aerial was and it fits then this will fit yes.