Recall Mod Plate

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I am in the process of replacing the bonnet (usual rust beetle at OSF leading edge) for a new genuine Renault one.

To maintain the vehicle authenticity I would like a replacement Recall Mod Plate Part Number 4939031079.

062E3B48-CA3D-4F94-9747-CF1CF92FC31D.jpeg

Does anyone have access to one of these? I have Googled the part number and I think they are either NLA or if available only in MOQs of 100!

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Is that even OE? Pretty sure I do not have that sticker on mine, what exactly is it for?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
My understanding is that it is a genuine Renault plate and part number.

It is only fitted when a vehicle recall campaign is enacted by Renault dealerships following a Renault recall notification for mod/ upgrade.

The cross in the K4 box on mine I believe confirms the replacement of the bonnet catch during a campaign in the early days following faulty bonnet catches being fitted.

However, I am interested to hear from anyone who can shed more light on this.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ah yes that’s possible, I remember getting the recall letter but the dealer thought all was good with mine so didn’t replace it.

MC1

Reaction score
These were an easy to get label when I worked in a dealership. We simply took one from a stack on the back workshop counter every time a Tech Note procedure was carried out. Most likely there was only one cross on the label for Trophys - for the infamous bonnet catch issue. Job was to replace any Clio 2 bonnet catch that came in for work.
If still used by dealerships now i’m sure they’d give you one if you asked & explained it was to replace the old tatty one [emoji106]

Reaction score
Trophy No.
MC1. Thank you for your reply. There is nothing like first hand experience with these matters.

I will take your advice and tap up my local dealership to see if they have any left and if they will let me have one.

Thanks again!

Reactions: MC1
Reaction score
Trophy No.
They are listed at £17.58 for 100off!

I have sent them an enquiry to see if they can be obtained or if it is an out of date listing.

If/when I get a reply I will let you know.

Thanks