Rear Speaker Wires

Reaction score
Personally I find mine sounds a lot quieter if I set the fader fully front and a lot better if I set mine to a balance between the front and rear, at the end of the day you're still going to hear noise from the rear speakers regardless of where you are sat in the car, 4 x outputs is gonna make more sound than just 2 x

Reaction score
Which is exactly what I have, and like I said if I set the headunit to fade fully to the front speakers it is much quieter than if I have all 4 speakers running....sounds 100% better with the rear speakers engaged, maybe its just me but I would always run a set of rear speakers as I feel it gives a much more balanced sound

Reaction score
agreed, complete waste of time, unless you spend alot of time sat in the back of your car, but i have not worked for reno for 15 years, so i dont know shit ;):rolleyes:
That's correct you do know jack shit the amount of verbal diarrhoea you have is quite amazing. You going to edit your reply again?
BTW it's Renault not Reno.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
They weren't "stripped out for track" they were stripped out because they were shite quality and blew, rattled and buzzed very quickly (mine went within 1000 miles) so people just removed them because it was a nicer place to be without them.

No claim to be a guru here, just lived with one for ten years.

The reason i said about it being stripped out is down to the fact that some people do this. I have seen loads of people rip there cars apart just for a weekend and then put them back together and as i do not know the history or the owners of the car i was saying that it might have been possible.

LOL!! mikeyJp stripped out for track where do you get your information?! You must stay away from the colouring books 

I suggested it as above ^^

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Marc, they are made from cardboard and tin foil (probably) From a weight saving point of view it's not worth the effort of stripping them out, from a stop them getting on my tits point of view it's worth a hellova lot of effort.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Does anyone know the answer to the original question?

If not, please stop bickering and/or posting bollocks.

Thanks.