Rear fog light on dash??

Reaction score
When i press my brake the rear fog light comes on, just on the dash though, not the actual fog lights on the rear of the car. It just lights up on the dash for about 1 second at the most then goes off??
Ive checked all the lights and indicators from outside the car and they all work fine, just this stupid light on the dash is PI**ING me off.

Any ideas anyone???
Cheers

Reaction score
Right, think this will be sorted at the weekend. Thread over on CS today about the exact same thing. Apparently just remove the cluster and clean all the contacts down, bobs your uncle and so on.....

Reaction score
My girfriends car had exact same thing, but with the indicators. The wires going into the rear light were touching so i just make sure they couldnt conact each other.

Reaction score
Did you get this sorted? A bad earth can cause very strange light issues too, for example whenypu see peoples brake lights flashing and so on..

Reaction score
I actually didnt remove the clusters and clean, the issue just went away?? If it happens again i will be cleaning them though.
At the time we did have lots of heavy rain so just put it down to that, when the weather gets better may just remove them and clean them anyway.