rear bench seat belt clip

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well today my seat belt clip snapped in half on the rear bench, the clip I'm on about is around the push button to release the rear seats, is there anyway to replace this without causing too much destruction? Has anyone else done this before?

Thanks

Reaction score
Ahhhh those ones!! I'm not sure the process to remove / refit that bit, I suspect the easiest approach would be to replace the top half of the bench, but someone with more knowledge might be able to advise otherwise? My rear seats were removed 6 months into ownership and won't be returning

Reaction score
There is no give away to how or where it's attached, i wish I could remove mine completely but unfortunately I need my back seats for now. Thanks for your help anyways :), much appreciate.

Reaction score
Is it a standard rear bench or half leather?? They can be had for cheap off cliosport and are super easy to swap over

Reaction score
It's the half leather one, i was thinking about replacing the clip with the one off my cloth bench if I knew a little more about it or if it could be removed

Reaction score
I have sorted it now, i swapped it with my cloth bench one. I took the cover off and it had two tags that you pressed in to release it. Thanks for your help anyways badgerman !