Rear ABS Sensors

Reaction score
Trophy No.
My car is needing the driver side rear replaced and the garage has just been on the phone saying the ones they've ordered don't fit. They've been hearing they're no longer available but are going to phone Renault in the morning.

Can anyone shed any light on this and point me in the direction of a sensor that would fit please?

Cheers.

Reaction score
My car is needing the driver side rear replaced and the garage has just been on the phone saying the ones they've ordered don't fit. They've been hearing they're no longer available but are going to phone Renault in the morning.

Can anyone shed any light on this and point me in the direction of a sensor that would fit please?

I got mine from KTEC/KTR last month, they ensure it's the correct one, £78 incl next day delivery 01202 820800

Autodoc have them still - search 6000073528

Lots of different options! Think it was the Triscan one KTEC sent, this is currently in the sale, not sure on autodoc's delivery time & costs.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Normally takes around 3-4 working days for parts - I've ordered from them a fair amount and everything's always ok. Just ordered a new Ignition Coil on 26/8, received 1/9.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
K-tec sell them and they work, Unsure of the price as it was a while ago I bought mine but they work well with no issues and are the correct ones.