Re: Front Pipe to Cat Exhaust Fittings

Reaction score
Does anybody know the part no.s for the fitting kit immediatly after O2 sensor where front pipe fits the cat? Checked on my T and and only one side a a longer bolt with spring in the middle, the other side appears to be a shorter stud. Is this right?

Reaction score
Ah ok this is the braided ceramic seal that goes at the rear of the subframe at start of the tunnel at the front rather than after O2 sensor, are they same fixings?

Reaction score
pipe to Cat should have the same bolts and springs either side. The braided ring goes at the end of the down pipe and the cat then gets pulled onto it by the bolts/springs.

As per farnworths link. I this what your on about or something else?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think Karl is looking for the clamp that joins the centre section to the cat?

In which case, you would need this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C...777362061?fits=Model:Clio&hash=item3f4731708d

The link someone posted further up is the fitting kit to join the exhaust manifold to the cat.

Depends which you are looking for, but to me it sounds like you are after the clamp I have just posted a link to above.

Ash

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Pictures 1 & 2 are CAT to manifold fitting kit

182%20CAT%20Fitting%20Kit.jpg

Manifold%20Gasket.jpg

Picture 3 is the Clamp from CAT to Centre section.

182%20Exhaust%20Clip.jpg

Reaction score
20150815_102951.jpg clamp to left where Milltek system is attached appears to need replacement as its blowing.

Reaction score
Ok.. So pics 1 and 2 are tided up by getting the cat to manifold kit with the spring ext.
pic3. Your miltek starts with a straight pipe. This has a 6inch long adaptor in it to allow it to fit to the rubbish Renault cat olive joint. A clamp for the left hand side can be found in halfords. It's usually a horse shoe shape. With a curved bar you tighten up with a couple of nuts. You may however need to pull that6 inch adaptor out and reseat or fit a new one depending on what's blowing.

Reaction score
Thanks guys. So I reckon I need to buy that ceramic seal kit for bolts/springs/fixings for the downpipe to cat as at the moment is has 1 spring, and stud on otherside. Then going to replace the oval ridged 50mm genuine renault clamp, then replace the other clamp as mine is rather rusty where Milltek meets after cat pipe as its blowing, will also re-seal this join before Halfords clamp fitted. This should sort it?

Reaction score
In the ceramic seal kit the bolts only have thread at the end, so are slightly different from the long bolt & spring I have in the picture.