Reaction score
I know its a bit mad but over the weekend I had the t detailed by paul dalton aka miracle detail. I cant post any pics (to stupid with computers) but what a job. The t looks fantastic and the wax applied was his crystal rock. The t had paint correction as had water type marks that I could not get rid off. Hopefully this should last a while and will only need a wash for a bit.
Ive ordered some products to keep it looking good and have been told that zaino products are amongst the best.

simon.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
CRYSTAL ROCK???????????????????
How much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking?

Reaction score
too bloody much!!
considering the work to be done, Paul tried a half section on the bonnet when I was there it was comparable to other pro detailers with good reps.
the t was paint corrected, waxed etc
wheels arches done etc
interior & windows etc
cost........ £700.
I agree this is way too much but could not of been done by me so I just done overtime at my job for couple days. I could never a done that job in a couple a weeks so all relative.
The water just beads of now.

simon.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well if your willing to pay for quality i guess you might as well.
I'm gonna do my own paint correction in the next few weeks followed by EZ Creme Glaze, Jetseal 109, and Dodo Supernatural.
But im by no Means a Pro, and I won;t get every swirl out..
Very tempting to pay the pro's cos its a btich of a job. 2-3 Days if i do it properly.

Reaction score
it is a lot i couldnt agree more. I dont have all the tools to do paint correction and figured I would do more harm than good. I did think long and hard about it. The amount of swirls and marks removed is second to none also it now has mile deep paintwork.
When done he sent a guide to maintaining the job and a suggestion for products and suppliers.
I know poeple will think 'how much' but it is a comparable price but he has all good reviews.

simon.