Private plate for sale

Reaction score
Considering selling one of my plates...

T8 PHY

The plate is on retention and has never actually been assigned to a vehicle, therefore you would be the first person to display this registration mark on the road. The retention document is here which means the plate can be assigned to your car as soon you recieve it.

PM me with offers if interested

Reaction score
good luck with the sale mate... with a dodgy screw that could become TR PHY :wink:

don't take my comment personally but i think in all honesty based on all of us that have tried selling similar plates you'll struggle to make much more than you paid for it

G

Reaction score
Gareth said:
good luck with the sale mate... with a dodgy screw that could become TR PHY :wink:

don't take my comment personally but i think in all honesty based on all of us that have tried selling similar plates you'll struggle to make much more than you paid for it

G

Yep it could indeed become TR PHY with some dodgy screw placement if you were that way inclined.

I agree with what you are saying Gareth, just testing the water really, not looking to make a great deal of money from the sale.

Reaction score
Plate available for sale again after deal fell through

PM with offers please.