Poised..

Reaction score
I'm admiring the location and the beautiful stonework. British craftsmanship meets French flair..

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
The last thing I would have said it needs,is a clean Ed.

It's like a four wheeled mirror looking at that cracking picture 👍
Haha! Cheers Francis.

It certainly needs it now though after this mornings dawn run on some of my favourite slurry filled lanes... :LOL:

Trophy_Bowland_2024_01.jpg

New 'Bowland' write up coming soon to the 407 thread...

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
... before back to the unit after some attention paid to polishing the depths of door apertures, a deep clean for the front seatbelts and some wet flatting of the rear bumper.

Trophy_Aug24_unit.jpg

I'm currently in a happy place with No.407, each time I've have the car out recently it's been a great balance of driving and also continuing with the gradual little improvements / renovations.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Looking beautiful Ed - when they don’t have to live outside it’s amazing how quickly you can improve bits here and there -

Mine hasn’t had any water anywhere near it for over two years now.

🚗🏆❤️

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
@Titan @NickReilly063 @Ajracer

Thanks for the kind words gents! I'm chuffed to be feeling happier with the Trophy once again, it'll never be totally concours but so long as it looks well and drives well, that's enough for me. It got a fair bit of attention at the hillclimb, heard the words 'absolute minter' a few times, which is nice.. 😆 (y)